Sunday, November 25, 2012

VAUXHALL ASTRA MK3 AMBER SIDE REPEATERS .

Please check compatibility with vehicle manufacturer prior to purchase Please note it is the purchasers’ responsibility to ensure that this will fit your car, incorrectly ordered parts will not be refunded SALE TERMS The Items are sold as shown in picture I will not take returns You are welcome to a view it before hand Payments by cash on collection. The item is strictly pick up only (Leeds, west Yorkshire, ls14 post code area), I will not post courier etc I have got it advististed else where so resive the right to end the listing early. IMPORTANT STUFF Just to clarify, so there is no confusion, your complete satisfaction is my top priority. I pride myself on giving great customer service and value for money, I try to describe the items as accurately as possible and items are sold as per the description. But viewing is welcome before hand, If you have any questions, or for clarification purposes feel free to message me. Due to work sometimes these questions won’t get answered state away! Pick up I will be as helpful as possible in organizing pick-up of items from my home just off the A64 in Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS14 Post Code Area, this is 4 miles from Leeds Centre, please note my work hours do vary a lot. So weekend and evening are normal best.