Monday, November 26, 2012

Ford fitment Wolfrace 15 inch Alloy Wheels ?

Ford fitment Wolfrace 15 inch Alloy Wheels I have for sale a set of Wolfrace 15 inch alloy wheels 4x108, not dissimilar in style to the Mondeo ST 24 alloys. As can be seen from the photos they have some kerb damage but this is mostly surface damage there are no chunks missing. All the centre caps are present. These will fit on virtually all the Ford 4 stud cars and are certainly more interesting than steel wheels and trims! The tyres fitted to the wheels are 195/50x15 two of which are not far off new 6-7 mm of tread the other two have tyres that are just about legal. I bought these to use on a kit car but something else came along and I changed my plans. Since then they’ve been gathering spiders so it’s time to move them on. I’m after £60 for them but will consider sensible offers. Email me if interested. Cheers