Tuesday, July 17, 2012

BMW CCC SAT NAV REPLACEMENT AND CODING PROGRAMMING E60 E61 5 E63 E64 6 SERIES +

Hi, this is for a service for mobile fitting and programming/coding for a replacement CCC sat nav unit It is a very common fault for the CCC drive to freeze at an I-Drive screen or go blank/black screen or not turn on at all What is inlcluded in this price: Labour for replacing the old CCC with an replacement CCC Programming/Coding for the new CCC to match your cars settings Please note that this price does NOT INCLUDED: Replacement CCC unit I come out to you Free within the M25 in London, any further I charge at £0.50p a mile to come out to you one way charge only I also offer other BMW services, please check my ebay or call for more info I am located in North London, you can contact me Don on 07766663981 Please DO NOT press Buy it Now before contacting me with your cars details Thank you