Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Alfa Romeo timing belt setting and locking kit *

Alfa Romeo 2.5 V6 24 valve cam shaft and timing belt setting and locking tool kit. Complete boxed as new. Only used once. Did cost over £200 new. I have tried to attach images of it but cannot. If you reply by email I can attach the images to an email on my reply. As I have said, it is in new condition and would suit an engineer in this particular field or an enthusiast. Everything is in the box complete with instructions. It actually looks like it has never been used. It is no longer needed and is priced to sell. If you buy it you may even sell it on at a profit! They are going on Ebay at £200, have a look first. Give me a call and I can either bring it to you or you can visit me. I can generally travel to most places in the Midlands and surrounding counties if required. So really you could buy a complete kit for £40.00 including FREE DELIVERY! Give Mick a call on 07581 208508. If I don’t answer. Please leave me a message and I will definitely get back to you.