Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Halfords Rear Mounted Cycle Carrier For 2 no. Bikes. Very Good Condition +

Halfords Rear Mounted Cycle Carrier For 2 no. Bikes. In Very Good Condition This carrier will fit to the rear of most cars and is ideal for two bikes. Easy to fit and very secure. Has straps to secure bikes also, so no bungees needed. I am selling as I have purchased roof mounted cycle racks. Comes complete with all necessary straps and attachments. I would be happy to explain how the rack fits at the time of purchase. RRP for a new equivalent from Halfords is £50. If it does not fit your car I would be happy to refund in full. Please contact me if you have any questions. Please note that I will delete this listing once the carrier has sold, so if you are reading this it is still available! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.