Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ally cat Allycat rallye special 5.5 j x 13 dish rims, nankang tyres Rare suit VW Caddy? Alloy Alloys ?

Hi and welcome to my add. Up for sale are my Ally cat rims in black and silver. They are supercool old skwl/ rat rims, which I wanted to fit to my corsa but they do not fit, too wide and complications with needing longer bolts and spacers etc, so sadly they are up for sale. :( They are 13 inch, 5.5 j in 4x100 fitment. I believe they are in original condition, so have the odd dint here and there, and the paint isnt perfect but that just adds to the character and charm of these wheels. One has had a quick polish, (half done) the others just need doing, shouldnt take long to do. The tyres. There are two Nankang EX- 601 185 60 r13 80H with 5mm tread - both in good condition. One is holding air, but may need balancing The other needs re-sealing on the back and balancing The other two are not so good, one is cracked, and the other one is worn on one side, one also needs a new valve. A local tyre shop, quoted roughly £100 to completely sort the tyres. That is two mid range tyres, and sorting the balancing re-sealing etc. I am unsure what they will fit..... defo not a corsa b, without flaring the arches etc. The previous owner said he had them on a MK 1 VW Caddy, in my view the perfect vehicle for them :D I am happy for you to come and try one on before you buy. Sold as Seen - No time wasters Please