Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chrysler Voyager breaking for spares -

All parts are available (Parts can be fitted if required) Demand is very high for used parts If I dont have the part you require I can get the part for you (Usually NEXT DAY or couple of days later) • Doors • Wings • Subframe • Seats • Lights • Wheels • Slam Panels/Front Panels • Engine • Bonnet • ECU • Bumpers • Gearbox • ABS Pump And many more parts For more info or if you dont see what you need, I will be more than happy to help I also do all diagnostics on all cars, reset warning lights (airbag, engine management, etc), mechanical and bodywork repairs Phone: Call or text me on 07 9 08 09 10 11 or 07980 476 476 Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5pm (Outside of these hours please leave a text message) (If I cant pick up, please leave a message with the your name and number, The model of your car, the plate of the car (e.g. 51 plate 2001), what part you need, and il get back to you) Email: Email me using the above link Delivery: You can pick up the part from me at my garage in Yorkshire Road, Limehouse, London E14 7LP (5mins walk from Limehouse DLR Station, See map) I can also send via NEXT DAY courier to your home address or garage where your car is being repaired